Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Exploding Brain.

Well, today was usual. Well, as usual as it gets for me.
I don't no if I'm in love with him, or if its just one of those crazy teen "hormone raging" things. I mean, he doesn't know I love him, so that kind of ruins it. But I'm really confused. I have managed to balance this situation, completing yearbook, arrive at my part-time job as a cashier for all my shift, and finish the 6 flipping hours of homework I have every night.
...
AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH!

Ok now that I have that out of my system. I LOVE TWILIGHT!!! hee hee thought I'd add that. This blog is going to be just really random just so you know. No certain subjecteroo. Today for gym class, we played golf. Golf. It was not one of the most successful events in my life.

Yeah volleyball... evil... golf... evil...
Amyways now that i've emptied my brain, maybe I will be able to get to sleep. I don't really know... I've never really tried this technique... either way, I geuss we will have to wait and see!

p.s. I'll let you know how this goes.

No comments: